- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Bonneville Phoenix Sales
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
We need a dynamic Sales Account Executive to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Phoenix Media Group's accounts. The right individual will contribute to the sales team's growth, professionalism, and new business development. In addition, we need someone who will consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales/revenue goals.
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly budgets in broadcast and digital media brands
- Work in compliance with Company-Client Relationship Management system.
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
- One or more years in broadcast/media sales or equivalent.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from finding and follow-through.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.