- 10-Feb-2017 to 09-May-2017 (MST)
- Bonneville Phoenix Promotions
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To assist Programming and Sales in various functions as needed. This includes but is not limited to: planning, setting up and staffing events; maintenance of all on-site promotional equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators, broadcast equipment, and all other promotional accessories; contesting assistance and special assignments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ASSIST the Promotion Manager/Coordinator with the set-up and breakdown of station promotional equipment.
- MAINTAIN cheerful attitude at remote assignments.
- BE KNOWLEDGEABLE about station on-air hosts (d.j.'s) and upcoming station events.
- HELP with the loading of promotional materials for remote in and out of station vehicles.
- WORK in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- ABILITY to communicate effectively.
- WILLING TO WORK in a smoke free environment.
- MAINTAIN a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, clients, and listeners.
- PROJECT appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- ABILITY to work flexible schedule (especially early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays).
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Age 18 years or older.
- One year or more of experience in radio broadcasting and/or promotions marketing.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a proven ability to safely drive company vehicles (including van, RV and pulling a trailer) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Strong marketing/promotions background as either educational focus, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (especially early mornings, evenings, and weekends).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure providing material on time as the services performed affect company image, clients and the listening audience. Errors may incur financial or time loss.
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Results orientation.
- A customer service orientation that projects an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- An engaging personality.
- Must work independently, when necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to relate to and identify characteristics of target audience.
- Excellent aesthetic and graphic skills.
- Basic computer skills (word processing, e-mail, Internet navigation, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to work in smoke-free environment.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.